Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

36 Weeks- The Countdown Begins!

Now the countdown really begins- less than a month! According to our docs, baby is estimated at 6 lbs right now (in the 60th percentile) & they are guessing he will be about 7.5 pounds by the time we get to the due date. They said he's a little bit bigger than average, but around 7.5 is OK by me considering I weighed almost 9 pounds when I was born. My poor mother! I was really hoping to avoid following in her footsteps with big babies- so far, so good!





Today my coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower! It was so nice! They had great food and lots of presents for us- but nobody had a camera, so I don't have any pics of the actual shower :-( I had to settle for getting my camera out when I got home. They were so generous & it was just so nice!






And I thought I'd throw in this last updated pic from the nursery. Earlier I had a picture of a cross that MeMaw made, saying that we had a little bit of MeMaw in the nursery (MeMaw is one of my Grandma's & Mimi is the other). Now I have a little bit of my Mimi & Grandpa in there too! Mimi made this green blanket for me when I was born, and Grandpa refinished the shelf for me several years ago. I wish my little guy could have met my Grandpa, but I'm glad he has something that Grandpa made in his room. We're getting a little bit of all our family back in our hometowns in there for the baby so he'll be surrounded by lots of love.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still lookin great!! I can't wait for the phone call!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you two! Can't wait to see pics of your baby boy!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for baby chang to come out !!! I don't think he's going to wait till August 20th !!!
Come on little one, COME OUT !!!
I'm so excited for you, I don't even know why !!!!!!!!!!!
I love you , RebeccA