Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

33 Weeks

By popular demand, we have more pictures! I will try to post weekly now, since we are coming in to the home stretch (I can't believe it!)

These are from July 4th, when Rob & I had our own little pretend barbecue. We can't grill at our apartment (some weird township rules or something), so we used our little bitty George Foreman grill. And since I can't eat regular hot dogs right now, we had veggie dogs. Let me tell ya, veggie dogs aren't that great! At least they looked better than the tofu dogs in the grocery store. If you dress them up with toppings, though, you can pretend like it's a hot dog. So we had our veggie dogs, corn on the cob, baked beans & the biggest watermelon I think I've ever seen. What you see in the picture below isn't even half of it. I'm sure it wasn't as good as the food some of you had at real barbecues, but it was still fun! Since I'm not up for dealing with the heat and the crowds and the noise right now, we finished up the meal by watching fireworks on tv.















The feast! We even had some decaf sweet tea!

1 comment:

Jenny B said...

that was just your food right:) haha! just kidding:) love you! you look BEAUTIFUL!