Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Ribbons and Bows

I've been doing some very girly crocheting for Baby Girl Chang lately. I guess between chasing around an almost-one-year old boy, being very pregnant, working full time and moving I just don't have enough to do (I'm saying this with sarcasm in case you couldn't tell!) This time around I am really making use of ribbons, bows, and girly colors that I didn't use with Kaden. It's hard to believe that soon a little girl who is small enough to fit these is going to be here!
Tiny little hat
Tiny little mitts with a ruffle to go with the bow
Tiny little booties, again with a ruffle to go with the bow- I had fun with the ruffles!
Hot pink- very cool
A baby blanket- actually more like a crib size blanket...
...of course with a ruffle around the edge! My first border on a blanket- I was very excited!
And because no post is complete without a picture or two of Kaden, here is Kaden and his Baba being silly at dinner time.
Silly games, silly boys!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I LOVE them!!!