Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Kaden's First Birthday!!!

A year ago today, my life changed in ways I could never have imagined. Being a mother is every bit as hard and wonderful as I imagined, and I am completely, 100% head over heels in love with my little man!

We celebrated his first birthday with a Phillies game! It was a great game and we all had so much fun, despite the heat.

Yeah! Home run!
My new most favorite pic EVER!
Belly shot at 29 weeks- the WHOLE family!
But this is my favorite family pic just because of how sweet little man looks.
He even had a little celebration at school. I brought in cookies and got to hang out during a cookie feeding frenzy!
Then Baba brought a cake home for the birthday boy.
Some of the strawberries apparently were a bit sour, but not too sour to eat.
Mmmmmm, cake!
My little prince Sharing with Lady Belle
And we finished the day with a bath.

It has been an amazing year and I am so looking forward to all the experiences that Kaden will have over the years. I am truly blessed and forever grateful for the privilege of being his Mama!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Cute! Happy First Birthday to Kaden! He is so adorable!!

Lindsey
(Lori's friend)

Lori said...

So fun! I love you guys and miss you so much!!