Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Introducing Baby Kaden!!!

I am a few days late in posting, but you really don't have much time when you have a new baby :-) Kaden Shan-Kai Chang was born on August 20th (his due date!), weighed 7 pounds 11 ounces, and was 21 1/2 inches long. We are totally in love!!! Thankfully, I was only in active labor for 6 hours. We had to take the long, hard route to get pregnant so I guess we got to skip some of the difficulties of labor. Believe me- it was still painful since I skipped all the early labor and just hit the brick wall of active labor. But we are so incredibly lucky that everything went well. Here are a few pics of the newest addition to our little family!












5 comments:

Collins Family said...

I have been checking out your blog since you were just a few weeks pregnant. I too had a long hard road to get pregnant and welcomed my baby girl last Aug. 4th. She is now 1 year old. I am so happy to see your beautiful baby boy. He is so precious and even though I do not know you personally I am so very happy for you both. I look forward to watching him grow through your blog. Enjoy every minute as I know all to well it goes so so fast!

Hilary said...

Congrats!! Kaden is ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

Again, congratulations ! He is so beautiful ! I love looking at the pictures !!!
I love ya'll !

SwissMs99 said...

Congrats Jenny & Rob! He is gorgeous :)

Anonymous said...

This is Gramma's official congratulations to you and Rob! Kaden is such a little joy and I am so proud to be your Mom, Jenn, and Kaden's Grandma! Love to you all,

Mom