Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

38 Weeks 4 Days

Pictures! I have pictures! Nothing new to report right now. Every week at the doctor's office they tell me he's a little on the big side, and everything looks good. I think my version of nesting has manifested as knitting and crocheting. These are some of my projects I've done in the past few weeks (except for the blanket- I started working on that a LONG time ago while we were still at Kelley!)

Matching hat, booties and mittens




















Washclothes




















Umbilical cord hat with yarn from a great little place in Btown that raises their own sheep




















The blanket I started while still at Kelley!
















An umbilical cord hat and booties to match

















Of course, we have to have the belly shots!

Toby posed so pretty!





















Yes, I look tired because I'm 9 months pregnant!





















This is probably the only bare belly shot I will ever post!

















This last one is just for fun. We were at the grocery the other day and thought we were buying a stem of gladiolas for $3. We just wanted something pretty and colorful, and they were great. Come to find out, they were $3 for a whole bouquet! So we ended up with 2 huge arrangements- flowers just make me smile :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really were busy! Love the pictures! Can't wait to see y'all!!

Kerry and Katie said...

Jenny, you look wonderful! And those knits are amazing...especially the blanket, love the yarn! It's so exciting that the little (or big) guy will be here so soon!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS !!!
I'm so happy for you guys ! Can't wait to see some pictures ! Baby chang came out when he was suppose to, already trained well !!!!!!!!!!! Love you guys !!!
RebeccA