Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Mama Go!!!

Look out ya'll- I'm back! It's been a very long time, but I got a swift kick in the pants this week. Somebody I thought knew me said (not meaning to insult) that my mind just didn't think creatively. As somebody who has always felt most comfortable being creative, this cut very deep. How did I get so far from where I started? Where is the music, the writing, the creating? Apparently I need a creative outlet outside of work, and you all are my subjects.

I'll leave you with the cutest thing Kaden has done to date. He has been slow to start speaking so far- everyone tells us it is because he is learning two languages at once. Although he may be slower to speak, it will actually help him learn faster when he is older. Even now you can tell he understands pretty much everything you say to him. Yesterday, he was trying to avoid coming downstairs for breakfast and was playing around at the top of the stairs. I had Em in my arms and was trying to talk him into coming downstairs. Kaden held his stuffed Tigger up to Em and said "Mei Mei Tigger wuv u!" It was the LONGEST sentence he had ever said and it absolutely melted my heard!

Then to follow up, when I pulled out of daycare on the way home today he yelled "Mama go!" The kid definitely has a big personality!

No comments: