Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Going Private

Just a heads up that I will be taking the blog private on October 1st, so readers will need to log in to see what's going on. I've started to get weird comments, including from corporate job search sites and it is getting ridiculous. For safety and privacy, we will no longer be available for just anybody. It is very sad and unfortunate that we will no longer be able to share our journey and our joys, but we have to consider the safety and privacy of our children first and foremost. Any readers who want to continue reading, please do send me a message to get connected- I don't want to cut out real people!

7 comments:

trpultra said...

Oh that is too, sad. I've enjoyed watching your family grow and watching your journey. You have a beautiful family and now you will add a beautiful girl. I am so happy for you! I don't know how to send a message to you but I will put my contact email below. If you will allow I would still like to follow your story....if not that is okay, too. You need to keep your family safe. Love to you all.

Jenny G said...

Put me on your list please!

Jenny B said...

me too Jenn. I'm pretty sure you have my email.:)
love ya
lil jenny

Collins Family said...

I would love to keep reading I have followed your blog since you became pregnant the 1st time. I would hate to stop reading. Visit my blog for my email address www.cjcpurple.blogspot.com

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

Oh I am so sorry you're having to do this. I would love to keep following along! :) I hope you're feeling well! You look wonderful!

Lori said...

Well obviously I want to be on your list :)

happymomof4 said...

Oh, I completely understand! In this day and age it is sad what we have to do. My blog is private too. I would love to continue reading your blog, if you would allow. Thanks:)