Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 22, 2009

The Verdict is In and...

IT'S A GIRL!!! Kaden is going to have a little sister! We are so excited- I always wanted to have a boy and a girl and this one really looks like a girl. We had the doctor verify a couple of times and according to her it is definitely a girl. Now it's time to buy 'pinky' stuff- I think we're going to be in trouble!

Sweet little profile- looks a lot like Kaden's did at his 20 week ultrasound...I'm just sayin, maybe they look alike already!

She had her feet tucked in together when we were taking pictures. She is a wiggle worm who liked to move her hands all around her head, so we didn't get a good picture of them.
It's a girl!

7 comments:

happymomof4 said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! YAY! A girl and a boy:) I have both too, and I must say I love them both but there is something about little girls and all the pretty clothes, hairbows, shoes, purses etc... YES you are in trouble but OH WHAT FUN!

Jenny B said...

yay:) Are you interested in some sweet girly clothes from my girls?:) when you're in town for Kaden's bday i can give you whatever you want:) Still unsure if we'll be able to be there....i'll let you know:)

love ya
Lil Jenny

Lori said...

=) I am the proudest aunt ever!!! And I will be the brokest aunt too (yes, I just made that word up!) Love you!!

Jenny G said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I absolutely love having a girl. I put her in her swimming suit today and it was so cute! The bows, the skirts, the pink...

Rebecca said...

Cool beans !!! A boy and then a girl is always fun !!

Hilary said...

Congrats! One of each :) Yeah :)

Jenn said...

Thanks! We are very excited. And yes, Jenny, we would definitely be interested in some sweet girly clothes! I hope you guys can make it to the party, too :-)