Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Pics

These are the last of the pics that my sister took before she left this week. I have big shoes to fill as far as picture taking goes, but I will take as many as I can before she comes back in October. We also have a visit from Rob's Mom and sister coming up, too, so there will be lots of pics of that.

Kaden smiles a lot in his sleep, a big goofy grin. I know that technically he isn't smiling because he wants to right now and it is probably gas, but it is so incredibly cute & he does it every time he falls asleep...I like to pretend that he's smiling because he's just so happy!

Goofy grin!


















A nice wink to go with the goofy grin













Aunt Lori













Gramma













Playtime on the floor, chatting with Momma

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was reading/lurking and read that you have/had thyroid problems, I'm experiencing the same thing, if you could e-mail me my e-mail address is celiex@yahoo.com so that I can ask some questions about this. I would really appreciate it, thank you!