Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 2, 2008

Baby Shower

I've been a bad blogger- my family threw me a baby shower 2 weekends ago & I'm just now sitting down to write about it! It was a wonderful day hosted by my Mom, my sister, and my Aunt Robin & Aunt Cindy. Somehow we even got just about everything to fit in our suitcases to fly home, too. Little Jenny really came to our rescue, too, wrangling 3 little girls who REALLY wanted to help with presents :-) Everything was so appreciated and meant so much- I never even thought I'd be able to have a baby, so it was really a celebration for us!
















The hostesses: Lori, Aunt Cindy, Mom, & Aunt Robin







One of the Great- Grandmas, my Memaw.
Little Jenny wrangling the little girls while I opened presents- it was my own little cheering squad!







Leigh and her little one- one of the Kelley Partners! She delivered this beautiful blanket knit by my friends from Kelley- they are all spread out over the country & each knit one part of the blanket, then 1 person put it all together. It was just beautiful!

No comments: